For all the talk about the taxation issue associated with the ACA, it’s worth noting that a major storm’s a-brewin’ in the states over Medicaid expansion. In the five short days since the Supreme Court ruled that the feds couldn’t withhold existing Medicaid funding from states that opt not to expand, many governors have expressed ambivalence about opening the rolls.
As Katie mentioned yesterday, Rick Scott (Florida), Bobby Jindal (Louisiana), and Scott Walker (Wisconsin) have all flatly refused to expand their states’ programs. Terry Branstad (Iowa), Chris Christie (New Jersey),
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago