Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago