Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago