Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago