Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
If you are talking about the result of elections you could also say that in state gov. the dems are done. WE now control most of the Govs and state legislatures. And the house, where spending bills are supposed to originate. The fact is we have lots of power with control of the house, which is why the whole drumming up of the fiscal cliff malarkey to try to play the public sentiment against the republicans and blame them for the outcome to try and force them to pass the last thing they should pass. The truth is that the house can submit and vote for any damn plan they want an shove it up BOBO's back side and force the senate and the incompotent in chief to respond. Put them on their heels boys! Stop playing the game their way.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 16 hours ago