Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
HAHAHAHAHA RETARD!!! If there is high unemployment who will the hatetul evil capitalists sell their products to? The existence of a very large middle class and a very small poverty class is actually ideal for buisinesses. So if the evil capitalist is greedy enough to want to make money, they will support any policy that helps manifest that outcome. In other words you (originator of comment not DSMichael) lack critical thinking skills and the basics of what intelectually seperates us from animals. Congrats for removing all doubt about your foolishness. I pray for my brothers and sisters that have been lied to, those that lie to themselves, and those that do not know the difference. God help them
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago