Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
While the judge was probably wrong to deny Ms. Alexander's SYG defense because she 'might have had another way of escape' (Stand Your Ground... hello...) there are contradictions in the time line and story that we aren't privy to that friends and family have alluded to in other articles' comment forums. Her husband has uploaded all the court documents to a scrib'd account he set up for that purpose as well. http://www.scribd.com/doc/90595503/Marissa-Alexander-Alleged-Victim-Disposition I hesitate to jump in on either side but see the probability of a good appeal by the judge's initial decision to deny a SYG application.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago