Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
While the judge was probably wrong to deny Ms. Alexander's SYG defense because she 'might have had another way of escape' (Stand Your Ground... hello...) there are contradictions in the time line and story that we aren't privy to that friends and family have alluded to in other articles' comment forums. Her husband has uploaded all the court documents to a scrib'd account he set up for that purpose as well. http://www.scribd.com/doc/90595503/Marissa-Alexander-Alleged-Victim-Disposition I hesitate to jump in on either side but see the probability of a good appeal by the judge's initial decision to deny a SYG application.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago