Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
So because one news channel tells the truth, they are "dividing" the nation? Why is the blame not put where it belongs? On a leader that is consistently pitting those with more capital (either in land/business) against those with less capital? I find it ironic that when the taxes are all figured out...that many government workers are going to be surprised to find themselves in a much higher tax bracket. By gov't workers, I also include ANY who have paychecks cut be gov't entities...including teachers.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago