Is not this the same policy used By Jay Gould and Jim Fisk to create wealth by ussuing more and more stock, fo Vanderbilt yo buy? If the government is Gould and Fisk and the taxpayer is Vanferbilt, ther needs to be a revolution of the taxpayers now, otherwise, since the taxpayer is already a minority, they will be increasingly under attack. The first thing required is a leader, of the revolution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago