Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
I have to agree with the majority of what Armstrong says but not the reason he provides that excuses blacks from being their own worst enemy. They are taught BY THEIR FAMILY to be a victim - not by white people. Their own family teaches them to be a victim by telling they will never amount to anything or be successful because whitey will have his foot on their neck! It isn't true but that is what they are told so their family enables them to be abject failures! It also builds complete racist attitudes towards whites THEN they blame whites for being racist. A black is MUCH more racist than a white will ever be! Oh, and DON'T EVER FORGET SLAVERY! So,you have a black child, taught hatred and being a victim and will grow up that way!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 10 hours ago