Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
I have to agree with the majority of what Armstrong says but not the reason he provides that excuses blacks from being their own worst enemy. They are taught BY THEIR FAMILY to be a victim - not by white people. Their own family teaches them to be a victim by telling they will never amount to anything or be successful because whitey will have his foot on their neck! It isn't true but that is what they are told so their family enables them to be abject failures! It also builds complete racist attitudes towards whites THEN they blame whites for being racist. A black is MUCH more racist than a white will ever be! Oh, and DON'T EVER FORGET SLAVERY! So,you have a black child, taught hatred and being a victim and will grow up that way!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 13 hours ago