In July of 2011, Obama spoke before the National Council of La Raza. Addressing the demands by Hispanic leaders that he simply grant an administrative amnesty, he said said “I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.” La Raza’s audience broke out in applause and one audience member repeatedly yelled “Yes you can!” While acknowledging “the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting” and “not just on immigration reform,” he told La Raza “that’s not how the system works.” An audience member yelled “change it” but Obama responded “That’s not...
Deporter-In-Chief? Hilarious... 21,000%? Stop... I'm laughing so hard I have to catch my breath! Here, RE-READ the article you cite: "Obama repeated himself in June, 2012 when he laid out a policy to defer the deportation of some unauthorized immigrants who would also qualify for the DREAM Act, if it ever passes. His order could theoretically delay the deportations of 800,000 to 2.1 million unauthorized immigrants." If only 10% of those 2.1 Million are criminals (a conservative estimate) there's your 21,000 number... as robbers, rapists and murderers. You, Alex, are devoid of common sense.
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago