Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Ah, what, exactly, is it that you are hoping for? Four more years of 2% economic growth? Four more years of 8% unemployment? Four more years of $1trillion annual deficits? Four more years of POTUS bashing businesses? Four more years of record food stamp disbursement? Please, pray tell, what is your "hope"?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago