Excellent points, latebloomer. The website is just a technical SNAFU. The real horrors of this monstrosity are insurance policy cancellations for hundreds of thousands of policy holders who apparently were buying THEIR OWN insurance. The real horrors of Obamacare are the increased costs for folks who formerly bought their own policies or who now must be policies because their employers have chosen to drop coverage for spouses/children (UPS) because of rising costs. The website issues are simply a distraction. It's the real guts of Obamacare that are the problems here.
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 45 minutes ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago