Excellent points, latebloomer. The website is just a technical SNAFU. The real horrors of this monstrosity are insurance policy cancellations for hundreds of thousands of policy holders who apparently were buying THEIR OWN insurance. The real horrors of Obamacare are the increased costs for folks who formerly bought their own policies or who now must be policies because their employers have chosen to drop coverage for spouses/children (UPS) because of rising costs. The website issues are simply a distraction. It's the real guts of Obamacare that are the problems here.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014