Starr - I agree with the facts presented but don't agree with your "solution". The solution to the huge entitlement problem is NOT having more children. If half of the aborted babies in this country would have been saved, we'd simply have an even LARGER unemployment problem. Adding more people to an economy where millions already struggle to find jobs isn't going to solve anything. Yes, marriage needs to be strengthened. One way to do this is to cut off ALL aid to unmarried people. In other words, you don't give more welfare to unwed mothers for each child they have out-of-wedlock. People should get married because they want to share a life together AND because it makes economic sense.
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago