In response to:
Let's see. In the big scheme of things, are Phil's comments worse than Rev. Jeremiah Wright's "wish" for America to be damned by God? Are Robertson's comments more irritating than Alec Balwin's saying he was going to "put his foot into somebody's a$$" who happened to be gay? It seems to be that Phil wasn't advocating violence against anybody. He was voicing his opinion on the tragedy that is abortion.
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago