In response to:
Let's see. In the big scheme of things, are Phil's comments worse than Rev. Jeremiah Wright's "wish" for America to be damned by God? Are Robertson's comments more irritating than Alec Balwin's saying he was going to "put his foot into somebody's a$$" who happened to be gay? It seems to be that Phil wasn't advocating violence against anybody. He was voicing his opinion on the tragedy that is abortion.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago