Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
I see liberals/ progressives serving the interest of the wealthy Chinese Commmunist Party members who loan back their free trade profits to Washington with terms and condition favorable to China. One of these conditions is regulating the plant metabolite CO2 thatonly comprises 0.0037 of atmosphere. I The Bush and Obama administration aiding the Saudi Arabiain controlled Sunni Jihadist , eg Muslim Brotherhoos, who demand we destroy every Shia leader. I See UN treaties as treason. Not True?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago