In response to:
I don't believe in religion but I also dont believe in persecuting any one who does. The Lords prayer in school is ok with me Or better yet how about a whole minute for believers to pray quietly in school or anywhere the feel the need. What does it hurt? I have two kids, one believes and one does not. Is this not the way things should be done. I feel you have the right to believe the way you want and anyone who does not like your way can go away and find their own beliefs. I feel this young man had every right to a prayer in school, and the right to protest the denial of his right. Most religions preach tolerance toward other religions and non believers. I feel atheist should practice tolerance too. I don't believe but I feel you have the right to if you want. I really dislike religion knocking on my door but, I can forgive because I might come knocking one day over something I believe in.
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago