Previous -1 - 6
Para 2, Line 1: "It is past time Barack Obama be held accountable for his intentionally irresponsible fiscal policies . . . " Is this an awkward attempt to recreate an "ebonic way of speaking," an example of really bad writing or even worse editing? Let's spend a little more time on our work, shall we?
Mr. Shapiro, If people actually voted for Obama because he ran as a centrist, it means they either ignored or were unaware of the past four years he was in office. If this is the case then the people actually are idiots, and they deserve the government they get. Will the Republicans ever win another Presidential election? I don't think so. Why? Ask yourself this, will the American people be any smarter four years from now? Read "I Want My Big Wheel" to get my take on the electorate. http://www.mlgoodell.webs.com

Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mgoodell Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 12:43 PM
You're correct, Corbett. We are not at war with Iran. However, Iran is at war with us. They killed and maimed thousands of US troops in Iraq, and we stood back and let them. Their leadership is repeatedly on record declaring the US to be the great enemy of the world, and proclaiming their desire to see our destruction. That's the way people talk about their enemies, not their friends.

Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mgoodell Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 12:40 PM
Sorry, I don't get it. Israel would fly to Iran via the US? What airspace does the US control between Israel and Iran?

Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mgoodell Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 12:37 PM
Are all Paleocons bitter Jew-haters, or just the ones who think like Buchanon and Ron Paul?

Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mgoodell Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 12:35 PM
Corbett, you are mistaken. One CIA intelligence estimate late in the Bush administration made the spurious claim that Iran was not actively developing a nuclear weapon. The rationale was that they were not manufacturing the triggering mechanism which allows a nuclear-armed missile to explode. There was documentation in the report that Iran was continuing to develop the materials necessary to build a nuclear explosive, and to develop the missile technology to deliver the weapon. They were doing everything except building the trigger. It was casuistry to the highest degree to claim that Iran wasn't building a weapon. Your thinking is, at best, sloppy, though more likely dishonest.

Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mgoodell Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 12:29 PM
Why is this guy writing on Townhall.com? He should be working for his fellow antisemite Barack Obama. http://www.mlgoodell.webs.com

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

mgoodell Wrote: May 03, 2012 2:21 PM
Twenty-five years ago I was a liberal. Many things changed me: working for a nonprofit housing group, starting my own business, visiting the Check Point Charlie Museum in Berlin, 9/11. Interesting how, the more I learn, the stupider I get. http://www.mlgoodell.webs.com
Previous -1 - 6