Rich Lefties and Their Taxes

mglasgow Wrote: Dec 06, 2012 1:56 PM
Foundations don't spend their principal, they invest it and spend the profit- which has not been taxed. There are many conservatives who put their money into foundations as well- they should all be taxed, but I still contend it will be the liberals who squeal the loudest.

Rich Lefties and Their Taxes

mglasgow Wrote: Dec 06, 2012 12:27 PM
Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and thousands of other rich liberals put most of their money in tax free foundations. They still control the money, spend the foundation income on the things they believe in and pay no taxes. It's not like they need that money to live, just to influence the culture and economy- which the powerful truly love. You want to hear a bunch of liberals squeal like pigs, ask them to pay taxes on their tax free foundation income.
Excellent strategy! The real test will come when the debt limit needs to be increased- don't raise it and let the government partially shut down. Sooner or later the morons will run out of money. If the Dems win the house in 2014 then they'll be completely in charge again and the depression they cause will be the only chance left for America- give in to anything and for me it's all over but dying to get away from it all.

Best Foot Forward?

mglasgow Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 3:19 PM
I find it fascinating that a number of people spam every article on this site with the same drivel and are allowed to get away with it- must not have many readers.
As usual Jonah, you're dead wrong. Real conservatives, as you pointed out, are compassionate- Romney is very compassionate, he's just a wooden, Rino moron. Bush was a big spending Republican that changed nothing except the size of the government and we've been saddled with the Dems blaming him for everything but the Civil War. We don't need to change anything except nominating Rinos like yourself to represent us as candidates. Pick a real conservative who first understands and then stands by conservative values and you'll be amazed at what happens.
“What I’m not going to do is to extend further a tax cut for folks who don’t need it, which would cost close to a trillion dollars.” = "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Don't Blame Romney

mglasgow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:15 PM
You're right, he only has boyfriends. Downlow.
I think it's great we have our first Indian in the Senate. I hope her first bill is to return the whole of the Northeast back to the Native Americans we stole it from. Then, we need to return California to Mexico from which it was stolen. After that we need to have another election and see how it turns out.

When Infinite Inflation Isn't Enough

mglasgow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:52 AM
Great post. The only problem for me is that my business is very small and I like to eat. If I could afford it I would do what you are saying.

Don't Blame Romney

mglasgow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:06 AM
Sorry Annie baby, you have to blame Romney- he was in charge. You're just backing up the lib screed that Obama isn't responsible for our predicament, it's all on account of George Bush. Personally, I used to think you were witty, now I think you're just a Rino looking to make a few bucks off of us conservative rubes. When you start pimping the fat boy from Jersey 3 years from now(if he's still a Republican, which I doubt) you'll lose any credibility you still have. As far as I'm concerned you should just go away.

Look Toward Renewal

mglasgow Wrote: Oct 27, 2012 12:05 PM
You are obviously not Catholic and I'm not really sure what you are, but I think calling Archbishop Chaput a heretic, confused and deluded shows a certain degree of animus towards the Catholic Church that probably can't be backed up by your advanced degrees in whatever the hell you believe. God bless you, though, the Bible can certainly be many things to many people.