I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I agree 100% with Mr. Giles and appreciate this column so much I am reposting it. This concurs with what I read in my Bible and hear preached every Lord's Day with my Bible in my lap. I would have even gone farther than Mr. Giles to proclaim that the Bible, God's Holy Word, also makes a promise about Jesus Christ's second coming. Unbelievers are no more ready for that than they are for His first coming. "It cannot be moral to burden a newborn with a debt it did not incur" was quoted earlier. Isn't that exactly what the Obama administration and Congress have done to current newborns?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago