An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 11:25 PM
Ishort, your loss. You might have learned something if you had finished the article. I recommend other writers on Town Hall as well. Although, I think you trolls just skim the article looking for the dog whistle so you feel justified in condemning.

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 11:19 PM
Agree

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 11:11 PM
Pot calling the kettle black, Bruce. You are lecturing and attempting to influence just as much as Christians, with more vicious words and name calling, judgmental conclusions about pro-life, pro-family Christian writers on this article and others. You have lots of opinions based on your own observations and discount attempts to defend life and honor God. Truth doesn't need to defend itself, nor does God and both are revealed in time. Others have posted, and I say again, just because you are blind to God's truth doesn't mean His truth doesn't exist. I am sorry you feel judged and react so poorly. Most of us are trying to warn you, not judge you.

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 7:51 PM
You wouldn't have made it past our first requirement for employment. Education is not even near the top of our list. Integrity and church attendance top my list, as we work in expensive homes and appreciate the honest, trustworthy employee who works first to honor God and gets a paycheck from me.

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 7:28 PM
one heart at a time

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 7:14 PM
It is and should be always appropriate to protect the innocent. Lecture them as if they were children? The two parties involved in creating life were acting like children in need of guidance, correction and wisdom, especially from those who have borne children. This is not a political issue, it is a moral issue, and I, for one, will insist it is always part of the American discussion.

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 7:09 PM
Defending innocent life is far different than "pushing religious ideas". "Loose" credibility... the same as renaming murder as abortion, reproductive choice, war on women, "loose" definitions indeed. How about allowing life?

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 9:22 AM
Biblically speaking, there will be plenty of judgmental hypocrites in hell with you.

An Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women

mgeorge Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 9:18 AM
Wow, how grown up and professional of you, throwing out resume applicants based on their educational choice. I know, as an owner, if you were my manager I'd fire you on the spot for this attitude and practice. And, ELViking, God hasn't left you, no matter how far or fast you are running away from Him. The fact that you read this article about abortion and took time to comment is your conscience speaking TRUTH to you.
I see more Christian comments as the day gets longer. The athiests had their say while we were all at Church this morning.