There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
When it was revealed that Democrats stuffed ballots in Ohio and PA in 2008 election - McCain was informed and as far as we know... did nothing about it. That set the stage for Dems to do it again knowing they could get away with it. Irony - in 08 they would have won anyway. This time, it is highly doubtful depending on how big the fraud is. Allen West posted 158% and various other numbers over 100% in FL. With leftwing judges in charge, fraud will be hard to pursue even with evidence of over voting in a number of counties. I would like to think I'm wrong and justice will prevail... but.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago