There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
When it was revealed that Democrats stuffed ballots in Ohio and PA in 2008 election - McCain was informed and as far as we know... did nothing about it. That set the stage for Dems to do it again knowing they could get away with it. Irony - in 08 they would have won anyway. This time, it is highly doubtful depending on how big the fraud is. Allen West posted 158% and various other numbers over 100% in FL. With leftwing judges in charge, fraud will be hard to pursue even with evidence of over voting in a number of counties. I would like to think I'm wrong and justice will prevail... but.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago