Obama was expecting a much easier time in the debates. He was expecting to lie with impunity. He was expecting to be fully backed by a complacent (and complicit) media. He was ASTOUNDED when people were ready to call him on his lies. He was SHOCKED that even the media could not quell the unrest.
This is a picture of US Special Operations Forces riding horses into Afghanistan in 2001. Contrary to the President's snide comments last night, sometimes horses in fact still play an important role in the military -- and their work in Afghanistan will be commemorated with a
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014