I guess that depends on what the meaning of "is" is... For Democrats, lying has become the norm. It started with the concept of 'spin' where the truth was obscured or twisted to fit their dogma. This was only possible with a complacent and even complicit media behind them. It became so easy and so prevalent that 'spin' was backing 'spin' and now we're in the present day where lies are backed by bigger lies. It has become Orwellian in scope and magnitude. Up is down, left is right, and any statement of opposition is met with scorn and derision.
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago