It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
What's un-American is stealing a trillion dollars on the pretense infrastructure spending and then turning around and claiming that we need to appropriate more money for infrastructure spending because it's falling apart. Furthermore, we spend more money on education than most of the industrialized world but get one of the worst results. When democrats say "money for education" what they mean is more money for the NEA to be laundered back into DNC coffers while they do the bidding of corrupt unions and oppose any form of school choice that would vastly improve education. Good lord grow up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 12 hours ago