It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
What's un-American is stealing a trillion dollars on the pretense infrastructure spending and then turning around and claiming that we need to appropriate more money for infrastructure spending because it's falling apart. Furthermore, we spend more money on education than most of the industrialized world but get one of the worst results. When democrats say "money for education" what they mean is more money for the NEA to be laundered back into DNC coffers while they do the bidding of corrupt unions and oppose any form of school choice that would vastly improve education. Good lord grow up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 43 mins ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago