If Susan Rice knew nothing about Benghazi as Obama declares here, why did Obama send her (as he informs us here) on every Sunday talk show to speak on behalf of the his administration? And by the way Mr. President Straw Man, we have been "coming after you" about Benghazi but you have told us nothing.
Chaffetz reveals an ongoing theme of Republican action since 2010 and that is not providing the needed resources on key areas then blaming the Administration when things go wrong. This policy has effected too many of our vital needs and I suspect with a Republican House is still in place, we'll see massive cuts to the FDA, CDC, EPA and probably to air safety as well all so that when Americans die, people like Chaffetz can blame the President.
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 31 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago