My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 2:14 PM
Jack-- you missed Moonbat's point. "In border states, the vast majority of hispanics are legal residents, so it's likely that just using appearance is a waste of time."

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 2:13 PM
ericynot get a clue? Do you know what illegals cost just the State of Arizona? Add Texas and California and you might get an idea of real costs. So the poor folks pay into SS with illegal SS#'s from bogus papers and they can't collect. Boo hoo for them---not! BELIEVE ME---they collect alright... from every entitlement they can get their hands on during their "working" life while a citizen (like me) has to wait until I'm old to get back what was unlawfully taken from me during my work years. Fat chance I'll see it let alone an illegal!

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 1:48 PM
There are no "show my your papers" laws in AZ. It's "show me your driver license"...PERIOD!

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 1:46 PM
A driver license will do in this State. BTW ericynot, cops in AZ go by the law. If you have a license from another State or this State, you are assumed a legal citizen.

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 1:41 PM
ericynot Yeah, I have a young son who would work for 16 hours a day at just under 10 bucks an hour; it beats working in a restaurant at less than minimum wage plus tip sharing. And he's a white boy and a citizen. You know NOTHING about working in the lower rung/just beginning to work world. So, are you at home with Mom, or living off gubmint handouts, or a gubmint "worker", or did your Daddy bless you with a silver spoon? Has to be one of them to be so out of touch!

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 1:35 PM
ericynot--- Why Not read and understand the law before you spew? Do you even live in AZ? No, I am certain you don't. The citizens would not EVER support a law that made US provide proof of anything. Cops worry about drivers who create hazards, stop them, and then find out that they have no license, insurance, registration, and cannot speak or read English. Should the cop let him continue at MY financial or physical peril? Sorry buster, you are all wet on this one.

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 1:30 PM
ericynot---- Take a reading course before commenting! NO -- I meant what I said NON-citizens need to prove they are here legally. CITIZENS get driver licenses in AZ. I don't have to prove a damn thing past handing my license to a cop. He then KNOWS I am a citizen. In answer to your questions--- YES! Guess I'm just an outmoded dolt who wants to stay alive on the highway. I make a full stop at all stop signs; I stop behind or at the stop line in intersections. I also obey speed limits and drive with my eye towards the other guy (like you) who thinks the traffic laws are just mere suggestions. FYI--- I haven't been stopped by a cop in any State in over 30+ years, and yes, I've lived in 5 and traveled to all except Alaska.
Yes, SOME people are that stupid. And, it's not just the sheeple; we know plenty of "well educated" and financially successful people who are also blindly loyal to BO. When you ask them to name ONE thing this Chicago Cockroach has done that was right and good, they actually say "economy, foreign policy, etc" but still cannot name just one concrete accomplishment in any category. However, I do not fear this jerk's re-election. I see that the press, and some notable libtards (redundancy) are starting to challenge the BO camp. I think the majority of the public will just go along for the ride. It just so happens that the wave seems larger than the one that swept Carter out of office.
Seawolf--- Just love you man! That is exactly what I did once on an essay paper my son turned in. The comments were poor, fractured, and misspelled!

Rubio's Lifeline

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 9:51 AM
Ms. Chavez--- You are NOT a conservative; you are a shill. Google "The Bubblegum Analogy" re immigration, legal or illegal. It doesn't matter which. It's poppycock to say you are "all in for legal immigration" if you do not understand that natural born American citizens lives are the priority over any others in THIS country.

My Papers? No Thank You

Merry Colin in Arizona Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 9:45 AM
Jonah and others who support immigration might be wise to google the bubblegum analogy. Open your eyes people!