Earlier this week Elizabeth Warren was asked by the Boston Globe a seemingly simple and straightforward question about her taxes: In 2011, did she pay the 5.85% rate (which is voluntary) on her Massachusetts state tax form? Since 2001, as I explained in a previous post, residents of the Commonwealth have had the option – if they so choose – to pay a higher tax rate than the 5.3% minimum. And since the former consumer advocate raked in more than $700,000 last year, the Globe believed their inquiry was an appropriate and reasonable one. At the time, however, she...
In response to:
Wow, we are reallllllly disappointed that the alleged patriotic liberal will not talk with us. Logic here is unrefutable. Warren states that rich people like her do not pay enough in taxes but fails to pay them herself. When a Republican is caught in such a position, say advocating for strong families but has an affair, the left and the lame stream media is all over it. Prove beyond a doubt that a liberal is similarly hyprocritical, people like PL go nuts to protect their own. BTW: PL, I am tired of the smug attitude from liberals like you. The scary part is that liberals like PL actually believe they are smarter. They are not smarter, but are just more arrogant and self centered like Warren obviously is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago