Earlier this week Elizabeth Warren was asked by the Boston Globe a seemingly simple and straightforward question about her taxes: In 2011, did she pay the 5.85% rate (which is voluntary) on her Massachusetts state tax form? Since 2001, as I explained in a previous post, residents of the Commonwealth have had the option – if they so choose – to pay a higher tax rate than the 5.3% minimum. And since the former consumer advocate raked in more than $700,000 last year, the Globe believed their inquiry was an appropriate and reasonable one. At the time, however, she...
In response to:
Wow, we are reallllllly disappointed that the alleged patriotic liberal will not talk with us. Logic here is unrefutable. Warren states that rich people like her do not pay enough in taxes but fails to pay them herself. When a Republican is caught in such a position, say advocating for strong families but has an affair, the left and the lame stream media is all over it. Prove beyond a doubt that a liberal is similarly hyprocritical, people like PL go nuts to protect their own. BTW: PL, I am tired of the smug attitude from liberals like you. The scary part is that liberals like PL actually believe they are smarter. They are not smarter, but are just more arrogant and self centered like Warren obviously is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago