Earlier this week Elizabeth Warren was asked by the Boston Globe a seemingly simple and straightforward question about her taxes: In 2011, did she pay the 5.85% rate (which is voluntary) on her Massachusetts state tax form? Since 2001, as I explained in a previous post, residents of the Commonwealth have had the option – if they so choose – to pay a higher tax rate than the 5.3% minimum. And since the former consumer advocate raked in more than $700,000 last year, the Globe believed their inquiry was an appropriate and reasonable one. At the time, however, she...
In response to:
Wow, we are reallllllly disappointed that the alleged patriotic liberal will not talk with us. Logic here is unrefutable. Warren states that rich people like her do not pay enough in taxes but fails to pay them herself. When a Republican is caught in such a position, say advocating for strong families but has an affair, the left and the lame stream media is all over it. Prove beyond a doubt that a liberal is similarly hyprocritical, people like PL go nuts to protect their own. BTW: PL, I am tired of the smug attitude from liberals like you. The scary part is that liberals like PL actually believe they are smarter. They are not smarter, but are just more arrogant and self centered like Warren obviously is.
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago