some years ago I've come across "The end of the whole mess" by Stephen King and first it was almost hilarious and then apocalyptic, almost like "The cat's cradle" transforming into "Flowers for Algernon". The prophecy was true. We can laugh all we can at dumb democraps, but the poison is already in out bloodstream. People seriously believe that Romney robbed hopeless, defensless companies, or that Sarah Palin actually said that she can see Russia from her window, and that now she requested to bomb Czech Republic. Brain paralysis is aparently catching up. There are already flyers encouraging to occupy something or another tomorrow, take the town back (from who?), and in general it sounds like Russia on the verge of revolution. Poor...
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago