Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
You are so right, Felipe. Where was our president when tyrants killed their people in Iran, Egypt, Syria, Lybia, where were all our civil right activists? There is always a willing crowd of lawyers (who is paying???) to defend gangsters and terrorists, crooks and misfits, and the same crowd is scorning our Constitution and patriots. Ruth Ginzberg proclaimed that South Africa's constitution is superior to ours. Is her IQ any higher than IQ of the lumpen illegals? No wonder in many countries official propaganda is calling Americans chidish and trusting idiots - they know who to quote.
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago