Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
You are so right, Felipe. Where was our president when tyrants killed their people in Iran, Egypt, Syria, Lybia, where were all our civil right activists? There is always a willing crowd of lawyers (who is paying???) to defend gangsters and terrorists, crooks and misfits, and the same crowd is scorning our Constitution and patriots. Ruth Ginzberg proclaimed that South Africa's constitution is superior to ours. Is her IQ any higher than IQ of the lumpen illegals? No wonder in many countries official propaganda is calling Americans chidish and trusting idiots - they know who to quote.
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago