The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Dir Joel Gilbert concludes, "The Birthers" have been on a fool's errand, To understand BHO's "Secret-Covert-Hidden-Plans" to "Fundamentally-Change-America," The ? isn't "Where's the B-C ?" "The ? is "Who's BHO's Real Father ?" wnd.com/2012/04/film-presidents-father-not-barack-obama /08/filmmaker-see-photos-of-obamas-real-siblings /08/filmmaker-reveals-deeply-disturbing-obama-background amzn.com/Dreams-From-Real-Father-Deception/dp/B007XW07CO Photos, timeline, facts show that, "Frank-M-Davis was most likely BHO's father, not Barack Obama Sr !" obamasrealfather.com/frank-marshall-davis /breaking_news002 /breaking_news001-7 /press theblaze.com/stories/new-film-suggests-obamas-real-father-was-his-commie-journalist-mentor
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 57 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago