The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Dir Joel Gilbert concludes, "The Birthers" have been on a fool's errand, To understand BHO's "Secret-Covert-Hidden-Plans" to "Fundamentally-Change-America," The ? isn't "Where's the B-C ?" "The ? is "Who's BHO's Real Father ?" wnd.com/2012/04/film-presidents-father-not-barack-obama /08/filmmaker-see-photos-of-obamas-real-siblings /08/filmmaker-reveals-deeply-disturbing-obama-background amzn.com/Dreams-From-Real-Father-Deception/dp/B007XW07CO Photos, timeline, facts show that, "Frank-M-Davis was most likely BHO's father, not Barack Obama Sr !" obamasrealfather.com/frank-marshall-davis /breaking_news002 /breaking_news001-7 /press theblaze.com/stories/new-film-suggests-obamas-real-father-was-his-commie-journalist-mentor
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago