The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Dir Joel Gilbert concludes, "The Birthers" have been on a fool's errand, To understand BHO's "Secret-Covert-Hidden-Plans" to "Fundamentally-Change-America," The ? isn't "Where's the B-C ?" "The ? is "Who's BHO's Real Father ?" wnd.com/2012/04/film-presidents-father-not-barack-obama /08/filmmaker-see-photos-of-obamas-real-siblings /08/filmmaker-reveals-deeply-disturbing-obama-background amzn.com/Dreams-From-Real-Father-Deception/dp/B007XW07CO Photos, timeline, facts show that, "Frank-M-Davis was most likely BHO's father, not Barack Obama Sr !" obamasrealfather.com/frank-marshall-davis /breaking_news002 /breaking_news001-7 /press theblaze.com/stories/new-film-suggests-obamas-real-father-was-his-commie-journalist-mentor
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago