The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
In 1985 the US-China Trade Deficit was only -600-million-$$ US-Foreign Unfair-Free-Trade Deficits Totals ! Goods-Products Obama - 2009-2012 --2.5-trillion-$$ G-B-2 -- 2001-2008 ---5.4-trillion-$$ Clinton - 1993-2000 --1.65-trillion-$$ US-China Unfair-Free-Trade Deficits Totals ! Obama --- 2009-2012 -1.1---trillion-$$ G-B-2 ----- 2001-2008 -1.44-trillion-$$ Clinton --- 1993-2000 ----385-billion-$$ G-B-1 ---- 1985-1992 ------56-billion-$$ Given-wasted-lost to; uncivilized-barbaric-sadistic, beligerent, corrupt-criminal Communist China ! In 1985 the US-China Trade Deficit was only -600-million-$$ Traitorous-Treasonous-Corrupt-Criminal-Disgrace !
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago