The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
"full diplomatc immunty" upon INTERPOL, it’s proprty, files, recrds are exempt-immune from; being subjct to search, seizure by law enforcmnt, aren't subject to legal subpoena nor discovery, are immune from FOIA requests, US taxes. They'll now be able to maintain files on US citizens, hold Americans arrestd on US soil by INTERPOL-officrs ! If any branch of Govt wants to keep docs out of the hands of the US-court systm, just hand them over to INTERPOL, until the smoke-clears. Does INTERPOL have a file on Obama and his associations ? EO-12425 theobamafile.com/_eligibility/EO12425.htm INTERPOL an Intl-law-enforcmnt-body now operates on Amer-soil beynd the FBI, Is the Intl Criminal Court next ? This immnty, protectn, elevatd above the USC
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago