The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
US-Foreign Unfair-Free-Trade Deficits Totals ! Goods-Products Obama - 2009-2012 --2.5-trillion-$$ [ G-B-2 -- 2001-2008 ---5.4-trillion-$$ ] Clinton - 1993-2000 --1.65-trillion-$$ US-China Unfair-Free-Trade Deficits Totals ! Obama --- 2009-2012 -1.1---trillion-$$ [ G-B-2 ----- 2001-2008 -1.44-trillion-$$ ] Clinton --- 1993-2000 ----385-billion-$$
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago