The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
No American had more sway over the Clinton admins foreign policy than Loral honcho Bernie Schwartz who wanted his Co's satellites launched by corrupt-criminal Communist China ! Loral Fined ! freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1129865/posts 7-23-2012 - Obama’s Lost in Space anti-US Admin approves export license allowing hi-tech-space transfer to China, By Loral, the Co that was fined in 1998 for illegally supplying space support that improved Chinese ballistic missiles ! freebeacon.com/obamas-lost-in-space Bill's-Hill's-China-Treason ! China Gate Candidates Bill-Hillary-Clinton nwotoday.com/images/Clinton-chung.jpg Pres Clinton's China-Tech-Transfers fas.org/news/china/1998/booklet.htm Bill Clinton's China Treason alamo-girl.com/0026 /0041
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago