The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Obama's 3rd Term: BHO's Secret Plan to Retain Power Through 2020 ! Using vast new powers, Obama will: Greatly increase the size of the Fed's quantitative easing, leading to massive increases to inflation. Seize control of the entire 401k retirement system, forcing Americans to buy more risky-US-Govt-debt. Implement vast new taxes across our economy, as they've already done with the health care prgrm, which they'll do next by implementing a Natl-sales-tax. Continue to expand the welfare rolls by record amounts, buying still more votes, power, setting the stage for a 3rd Obama term. Reshape our foreign policy, drawing America into partnerships with dictators, socialists around the world. pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLIA/OPSINB01
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago