The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
MC wrote: "You're the idiots who re-elected Bush-Cheney after they let us get attacked on 9-11, invaded the wrong country, ran up huge deficits, eventually destroyed our entire global financial system. We're the ones cleaning up your mess while you whine like little school girls about how long it's taking." Agree, GB-2, Cheney were fake-Cons-RINO-Neo-Cons, OTS Dir Gillerin Chain Saw Massive De-Regulation 2003 FDIC-Report 2.bp.blogspot.com/_pMscxxELHEg/SSj9kLPDgvI/AAAAAAAAD1U/b7uNjYr5p-w/s320/chainsaw.png But anti-American-Communist-Marxist, Obama, Clinton, Reid, Holder, Napolitano, Sabelius, Jackson, are just another worst possible choice of change ! Ron Paul, Romney admins would've been much better choices over GB-2, Obama admins !
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 10 hours ago