That isn't what " niggardly " means. It has nothing do with that term. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/niggardly+

America's Sociopath Fetish

Mellisa55 Wrote: Jul 12, 2013 11:45 AM
Nuts. Women are acting like hormone machines, barbarians or dumber-than- sticks and we other women criticize them. I am ashamed of my fellow women, truly am. It's because I love my femininity and know what a woman is truly capable of that I express these emotions. I have high expectations of my fellow women and I get so frustrated when they act like this article has described! I am not supposed to be able to criticize my own sex.. my own Gender?

America's Sociopath Fetish

Mellisa55 Wrote: Jul 12, 2013 11:38 AM
Don't bet on it. They could actually be that immoral and thoughtless. I am not sure they even HAVE brains.

America's Sociopath Fetish

Mellisa55 Wrote: Jul 12, 2013 11:37 AM
I am beginning to agree and I am a woman. I am ashamed of my own sex. Far too many profoundly stupid women even when they have the best educations money can buy. What about those evil females singing the praises of Satan recently ... and cursing the Church? A woman who gave a sign to a 6 yr old concerning women's sexual parts and praising abortion - how evil is that, not too long ago that child could have been aborted? Is there no class, no quality in my sex any longer? What about the women who voted for Obama again even though our economies and futures are being destroyed by his decisions?

Let’s Help Academia Destroy Itself

Mellisa55 Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 3:38 PM
And just to clarify things I am a common person. Moderate income, HS and a little college. Neither rich nor poor! Education should be more than an indoctrination into a political philosophy or worldview and that is all modern education has become. The kids don't know their own culture - the culture of their ancestors and they come out of school with the prejudices of their liberal teachers, sometimes, despising the very parents that made it possible for them to go to school.

Let’s Help Academia Destroy Itself

Mellisa55 Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 2:36 PM
That you did and an agitator is all Mr. Agitator is!

Let’s Help Academia Destroy Itself

Mellisa55 Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 2:33 PM
I'd pull the plug, Lady, I really would! Stop making life easy for her. She isn't your chick any longer, she is an adult, let her learn real life in the school of real life. She will then come down from her high liberal horse. Why support someone so certain that everything you know and believe in is wrong? Are you going to be supporting her when you are retired?

Let’s Help Academia Destroy Itself

Mellisa55 Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 2:29 PM
Do you consider modern education a REAL eduction? I mentioned Dickens to a young, moderately intelligent woman just out of HS recently -- she asked who Dickens was. I rattled a list of his novels. She had never heard of him or his novels. The teachers aren't doing their job. Did you read about 80% of HS graduates in NYC not having basic reading, writing and math skills and that is just the ones who try to enter college? The common people, if they are taught to read and write can do fine without college, in most cases, and there are books to fill in the corners if we hunger for real knowledge not " A Three-Hour Cruise to Male Oppression: Gender Identity Issues on Gilligan’s Island." !!

Leave Liberal Hollywood to the Liberals

Mellisa55 Wrote: Feb 21, 2013 6:15 AM
Did that years ago. Stop feeding the beast. Sooner or later they will notice. I truly believe that Hollywood has sown the poison in its own wounds. If this economy worsens, as it must, how many people are going to be able to afford entertainment of any kind? We used to buy circa 10 movies a year, now we are lucky to buy one or two.

A Godly Man in an Ungodly Age

Mellisa55 Wrote: Feb 12, 2013 12:38 PM
You are kidding? Read Drudge every day. At least the Romans HAD gods & goddesses, they paid lip service to the divinity in & of the universe even when they doubted the gods! This age has sex, celebrities, sin, materialism, atheism, TV, movies and rock and roll and not much else. It is ungodly, truly ungodly. It is nothing, has nothing: The Age of the Human Ego. Art is now crosses floating in urine & feces on a painting of the Lady Mary - you think that the Romans would have allowed a statue of Jupiter to be put in a bottle of urine or feces flung on a painting of Juno? NO? I'd be more comfortable in Ancient Rome than this godless & materialistic society - ungodly and crass, that is modern culture.