In response to:
Every business I know is reeling from being overwhelmed by regulations. Just ask any farmer. Then the new Health Care Mandate for contraception and abortion is just another regulation that is plaguing businesses that employ 50 or more people. Its not enough to provide health care, now it has to be a certain kind. Its not enough to have mirrors in the men's room, now they must not be 1/4" too low...
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 3 hours ago