In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
State Senator R.C. Soles (D - NC) Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said. The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim. In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as I say and not as I do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask?
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 5 hours ago