Am I the only one who thinks it is immoral to bring children into the world if you don't have the means to support them? I must be one of the few. I rarely see anyone else make the point. Before anyone objects, let me concede up front that a lot of things in life are unpredictable. Women become pregnant despite their best efforts to avoid it. Women can lose their husbands from accidents, war and even homicide. Few of us have a tenured job. Few of us are safe from the economic reversal that would attend the loss of a...
If you are on welfare you can have all the kids yo want but we will not pay for them. if you fail a drug test you are off it for a year. If you fail twice your off for life (your immediate family included)! I have to take a drug test to get a job! So why don't the bums sucking off my taxes have to take a drug test to get thier welfare? The bums say its agaisnt thier constitutional rights to be drug tested to get all this welfare then why the hell is it not agaisnt my damn constitutional rights to get drug tested to make the money they tax to give to these bums?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago