The very idea and the mental image of Nancy Pelosi 'blowing' has set me off in search of my bottle of New and Improved Eye and Brain Bleach.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

meerbock Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 5:22 PM
No, your goal is to inflame passions. Like a C-list celebrity, you seem to believe that any publicity, or any response elevates your thinking to reality. You are wrong. Now I'll go ahead and flag the comment that I'm replying to. When I read your handle, I hit the 'Flag as Offensive' tab. If enough other people simply do the same thing, without responding to you, you will go the way of Allison, the fake Air Force Colonel, Goldilocks, the 'work online' scammers and others. Simply too annoying to tolerate.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

meerbock Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 4:07 PM
So what? There are people who used to have breast cancer but don't now. What is your point? Or do you believe that once you take a position, or state an opinion that it is thenceforth written in stone, and not to be changed?

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

meerbock Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 3:59 PM
I know some far left progressives pretty well, and they do indeed admit that their ideas haven't worked in the past several thousand years, (or ever) but that's only because the leaders, the elites, the academics didn't IMPLEMENT utopia correctly or with enough vigor. In every single case throughout history, what the statists have built are DYSTOPIAS, and people die in the millions. I liked your comment, and agree, or course. As the Good Book points out, "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:29 PM
Like the Libertarian Party, they need to GET ELECTED first, something they have been unable to accomplish since the TEA party wave of 2010.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:27 PM
Terrific idea. Unfortunately, they seem to be unable to win primary elections, and many of them fail in the generals. That would appear to indicate that they are either bad candidates, or they do not have their fingers on the pulse of the repubulic. Take your choice of reasons.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:23 PM
Trolling for dollars. A little something extra from the Democracy Alliance to supplement those non-cash EBT cares. ABNORMAL UNIT is a troll. He is so bad at it Soros and Democracy Alliance have recently cut off his checks.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:19 PM
ABNORMAL UNIT is a troll, pure and simple. I just flag every comment he makes.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:15 PM
Gasoline for my Caddy was about two bucks when Dubya left office. It is now about $3.85 here in Arizona. So, Mr. ABNORMAL UNIT how is that a lower price?

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

meerbock Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 4:13 PM
Currently going on in North and South Dakota, Alaskan McDonalds were offering over ten bucks with a signing bonus a few years ago.
EricWineSnot: Much as I disliked Dubya's 'Compassionate Conservatism', (Democrat light) I agreed with much of his foreign policy. To claim that he screwed up as much as 'The One, He who would be THE OBAMA, (PBUH)' is simply absurd and a rewrite of history that most of us watched happen. And NO, GWB did NOT set a date final for our withdrawal, As B Hussein now claims, because he had always assumed that we would have a favorable SoF agreement in place. Your president is a coward as well as a fool, and by defending him, in defending the indefensible, in excusing the inexcusable, you simply mark your own forehead as a progressive left-wing troll ... but we already knew that.