As that is generally true, simple as it might be, I don't see what your objection is.

Too Many to Kill—Even for Us

meerbock Wrote: Nov 13, 2014 11:51 PM
I give a bit more detail below.

Too Many to Kill—Even for Us

meerbock Wrote: Nov 13, 2014 11:50 PM
True, but off-point. It is generally agreed that LavrentiyPavlovich Berea, then head of the KGB (or NKVD as it was before the name change) smacked Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili behind Stalin's left ear from behind (Berea was left-handed) with his famous lead-loaded sap, (just like the ones used by cartoon burglars in the Looney-Tunes cartoons) and 'induced' a cerebral hemorrhage, the officially stated reason for Stalin's death. Lavrentiy Pavlovich Berea did not outlive Stalin very long, a bit less than ten months, from March 5th, 1953 until 23rd December, 1953, when he was executed by General Pavel Batitsky in the basement of the Lubyanka prison, for treason.
I've been doing that since Bob Dole. I STILL get 'vital surveys' and begging letters, frantic phone calls and emails. If they have a 'postage paid return' printed on the envelope I mail them a dozen or so big washers taped to their fake 'survery'. If there's no free postage, I sh*tcan it. Works for me, but YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)
How long have you been living under that rock? Don't get any newspapers or TV under there?
I voted against her in the Primary, choosing Wooten. I voted for McSally in the general because she was running, (nominally but not very convincingly) as a Republican. Reading this makes me want to vomit, as I detest Ron Barber and his princess, The Sainted Gabrielle.

So It Was About Obama After All

meerbock Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:36 PM
... and then burn the pieces.

If They Can’t Win Now, Then When?

meerbock Wrote: Nov 01, 2014 9:46 PM
Bill Moore is a union activist just like 'Doctor Roy', but somewhat less strident. For that reason, I dismiss everything he has to say, no matter how conciliatory some of his posts start out.

The Democrats' Achilles' Heel

meerbock Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 7:37 PM
Oink, flap, oink flap, oink flap . . . This is the GOP establishment you are talking about here. It's pure common sense so how could you possibly think that John Boehner, Mitch McConnell or Rinse and Repeat would ever get behind that idea?

The Democrats' Achilles' Heel

meerbock Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 7:11 PM
Is that a 'dog-whistle'? B^)