Scotland Yard has been conducting a criminal investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by the late disc jockey and TV personality Jimmy Savile over six decades, describing him as a "predatory sex offender." In mid-October, the metropolitan police stated they were pursuing...
The LEFT has no moral compass. Plus they know it all, and only do wonderful things, so there are always excuses for them. However, everyone else does have a moral compass, and so the LEFT holds them to their beliefs, and feels that it is doing good by showing that there is evil among the RIGHT. However, being on the LEFT allows hypocrisy, and to the LEFT hypocrisy is a virtue. Honesty is not a requirement, nor is memory of previous events. Golly, if I did not have a conscience, I'd really enjoy being on the LEFT.
Mark Thompson, a former director-general of the British Broadcasting Corporation, began his new job Monday as president and CEO of The New York Times. The lack of embarrassment was remarkable. Thompson claimed he was the worst kind of ignorant buffoon, knowing nothing about the massive sex-abuse scandal -- and then its censorship -- that's rocking the BBC.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago