Let us begin with the word "spend." Is the government "spending" money on people whenever it does not tax them as much as it can? Such convoluted reasoning would never pass muster if the mainstream media were not...
The democrat senate and house members are as guilty as the occupant of the White House. All these sleazebags need to be included whenever articles concerning tax policy is written. We can't just blame ovomit for the statements made concerning taxes. The demoncrats are there on the front lines deceiving the citizens, and the media is praising this bilge. They need to be ignored, let PBS NPR and the alphabet media be pointed out as well
Anyone who wants to study the tricks of propaganda rhetoric has a rich source of examples in the statements of President Barack Obama. On Monday, July 9th, for example, he said that Republicans "believe that prosperity comes from the top down, so that if we spend trillions more on tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, that that will somehow unleash jobs and economic growth."
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago