Let us begin with the word "spend." Is the government "spending" money on people whenever it does not tax them as much as it can? Such convoluted reasoning would never pass muster if the mainstream media were not...
The democrat senate and house members are as guilty as the occupant of the White House. All these sleazebags need to be included whenever articles concerning tax policy is written. We can't just blame ovomit for the statements made concerning taxes. The demoncrats are there on the front lines deceiving the citizens, and the media is praising this bilge. They need to be ignored, let PBS NPR and the alphabet media be pointed out as well
Anyone who wants to study the tricks of propaganda rhetoric has a rich source of examples in the statements of President Barack Obama. On Monday, July 9th, for example, he said that Republicans "believe that prosperity comes from the top down, so that if we spend trillions more on tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, that that will somehow unleash jobs and economic growth."
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago