In response to:
bite me is like any other damnedocrat politician, he knows what is best even as he violates his oath of office and the Constitution. I am surprised that the NRA was even allowed ion the same room as his lowness. I hope more states do what Wyoming says it will do and pass laws that basically put the criminals in DC in a hole.
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago