The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
Being willfully ignorant is dangerous. Unfortunately for America there is an entire political party that has brainwashed their followers to believe it is a benefit. With the CONServatives in Congress holding our economy hostage no amount of scolding by President Obama is going to have an impact on the GOTParty. The GOTParty has consistently protected the wealthy welfare given to the financial elite by Bush, while low and middle income Americans have suffered. It's a testament to the power of the CON propaganda machine that the low and middle income CON goes along with this redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. History will write of this group that at no time have so many done so much against their own best interests.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago