The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
Being willfully ignorant is dangerous. Unfortunately for America there is an entire political party that has brainwashed their followers to believe it is a benefit. With the CONServatives in Congress holding our economy hostage no amount of scolding by President Obama is going to have an impact on the GOTParty. The GOTParty has consistently protected the wealthy welfare given to the financial elite by Bush, while low and middle income Americans have suffered. It's a testament to the power of the CON propaganda machine that the low and middle income CON goes along with this redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. History will write of this group that at no time have so many done so much against their own best interests.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago