The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
Cal Thomas you are disingenuous. If President Obama had refused to release more than 2 years of tax returns, while Willard released a decade's worth, you would be apoplectic . It matters because Willard is obviously hiding something in those returns he refuses to release. If he had honestly paid his taxes then he wouldn't have endured the scrutiny he has endured. If he had honestly paid his taxes then he wouldn't have allowed the focus of the election to move from the economy to his tax returns. He has done something so dishonest that he has conceded the election rather than release his returns. It's fine with me and the Democrats. We will gladly re-elect President Obama for another four years and give him a Congress for good measure
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 45 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 4 hours ago