The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
Absolutely. Why pay any taxes? We don't need roads, bridges, health care, social security, airports, FBI, CIA, all of these government agencies and functions don't have to be done. As long as there's money to pay the MIC then CONS don't need to pay any taxes. It would be fantastic if the CONS would follow the advise they were screaming at the hippies in the '60s and '70s. "America, love it or leave it." If you don't want to pay your taxes, which are your membership dues for living in the greatest country in the world, then why don't you leave and take your ilk with you?
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago