The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
Harry's face is fine. Willard is the one with the egg on his face! (Actually it's more orange than yellow.) He says "trust me I paid 13% or more every year". But on 1 of the 2 returns he releases he doesn't take $2.5 million in deductions in order to maintain that 13%. This after saying that if he didn't take all his deductions then he isn't qualified to be President. He's right for once. He isn't qualified to be dog catcher. Just ask Seamus!
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago