The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
It's a shame you aren't following your own meme. Fact is Willard has yet to focus on anything. It's all generalizations. Including his anti-Obama narrative. If President Obama is such a horrible President why does Willard have to constantly lie about what the President has done? Medicare, Welfare, Redistribution. Just to name 3 of the lies spread by Willard. Willard is a joke. His arrogance and sense of entitlement will defeat him. Luckily for America Willard is the worst candidate in modern history. The people who will vote Republican are voting against President Obama (to their own detriment). They aren't voting for Willard. People who vote for President Obama are voting for the President, not against Willard.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago