The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
It's a shame you aren't following your own meme. Fact is Willard has yet to focus on anything. It's all generalizations. Including his anti-Obama narrative. If President Obama is such a horrible President why does Willard have to constantly lie about what the President has done? Medicare, Welfare, Redistribution. Just to name 3 of the lies spread by Willard. Willard is a joke. His arrogance and sense of entitlement will defeat him. Luckily for America Willard is the worst candidate in modern history. The people who will vote Republican are voting against President Obama (to their own detriment). They aren't voting for Willard. People who vote for President Obama are voting for the President, not against Willard.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 6 hours ago