The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
It's a shame you aren't following your own meme. Fact is Willard has yet to focus on anything. It's all generalizations. Including his anti-Obama narrative. If President Obama is such a horrible President why does Willard have to constantly lie about what the President has done? Medicare, Welfare, Redistribution. Just to name 3 of the lies spread by Willard. Willard is a joke. His arrogance and sense of entitlement will defeat him. Luckily for America Willard is the worst candidate in modern history. The people who will vote Republican are voting against President Obama (to their own detriment). They aren't voting for Willard. People who vote for President Obama are voting for the President, not against Willard.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago