Here is the video of a substantial number of Democrats booing the reinsertion of "God" into the Democratic platform, along with the reinstatement of language calling for Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel.
Antonio Villaraigosa simply declared by fiat -- and political necessity -- that 2/3 of the delegates supported the changes (invoking "Chicago rules," as it were). Listen for yourself . . . the video (and the delegates shouting "no!" and booing the decision) speaks for itself. There is no way that 2/3 of the delegates supported these amendments.
What a public...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hill staffers hit errors galore as they try to sign up for ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 9 hours ago